With winter just around the corner, this great-looking self-warming cat “cave” bed (Amazon link) is just the thing my cats need. They’re such cold-natured little cuties, they would probably love it year round – they never seem to agree with the temperature we set the air conditioning on!
I love the cave shape, it’s probably one of the reasons a cat is able to pretty much heat the bed themselves. It seems to trap the body heat, making nap time all the more enjoyable.
I also love how darn cute it is – it looks like a giant yawning mouse, posed to even the score with all cats! We’ll keep that bit of descriptive information far, far away from our cats.
Details from Amazon:
- Cave Bed. Small and enclosed space meets privacy, hideaway and make your kittens feel warm and safe. Classic tent-shaped cat house, very cute and timeless.
- Overall Dimensions. 12L x 12W x 16H inches, entrance size: 6L x 8H inches.
- 2 IN 1 Sofa Bed. Enclosed bed can be used as a cozy cave to hideaway, enhances privacy and security. The top folds down to provide a lovely pet mat, open mat makes this an ideal bed for lounging cats.
- Premium Material: Mainly made in crystal velvet fabric, filling: high elastic sponge and does not collapse on itself, very warm, soft and comfortable.
- Fine Workmanship. Precise sewing, strong seam, very durable practical for long time use. Handle on top makes it easy to move when needed, and contains removable pads for easy cleaning.
See self-warming cat “cave” bed (Amazon link) for more information!