One of our cats recently had kittens so, needless to say, we’re already thinking about how “interesting” Christmas will be this year. The gifts, bows, gift tags, ornaments, candy canes, and shiny decorations throughout the house are going to be fascinating enough for these little balls of energy, but I have a feeling the Christmas tree might prove to be a nightmare.
How do you keep a tree standing when three little toddlers with fur are intent on bringing it down?!
When I saw this amazing Cat Haven Condo on Amazon earlier, I was struck with an idea… diversion! I mean it often works for children who walk on two legs, why not children who walk… make that RUN… on four?!
- Cat condo designed for cats up to 32 pounds in weight. Easy to assemble cat furniture, less than 15 minutes, no tools required.
- Cat tree house intended for indoor use, fits great in any room.
- Cat tower perfect for jumping, scratching, climbing, and relaxing.
- Made from pressed wood, carpet and artificial leaves, great for cats’ innate instinct of hiding within nature. Made in USA and Imported.
- Square base, 24 inches covered with artificial turf and 3 carpeted perches 22, 22 and 18 inches in diameter.
See Cat Haven Condo for a closer look (as well as adorable shots of cats enjoying their haven).