A few of our cats are absolutely smitten with faucets – so much so that I wonder if they ever actually drink from their water bowls. Seriously, there are two girls, Delilah and Dokkie, who I never see at their water bowls… only at sinks where they convince someone to run water for them, creating their own personal little waterfall.
Cats are famous for loving moving water and this adorable Pet Fountain (Amazon link) will be a dream come true for Delilah, Dokkie, and any other cat who loves a good fountain.
- The pump is described as ultra quiet.
- The large water capacity (2. 5L / 84 oz) makes this pet fountain great for cats (or small dogs, for that matter).
- The circulation system helps provide healthy and hygienic water for our much loved pets all day.
- Made of high-quality PP resin, this automatic water bowl is BPA free, durable, and it’s easy to operate and clean.
- Each fountain comes with 1 silicone pad to catch splashing water from the messy drinkers…. I’m looking at you, here, Delilah.
- The ingenious Pet Fountain has 3 modes: flower waterfall, flower bubble, and gentle fountain – each mode meets the needs of various pets. The free-falling stream and bright color attract pets to drink more water. This all sounds like perfect entertainment for inquisitive cats to me!
- The pet water fountain is equipped with 3 replacement filters, each composed of a cotton layer, activated carbon and an ion exchange resin. They form a triple filtration system to prevent your pets from getting sick.
- Available in blue (pictured) or gray.
See Pet Fountain (Amazon link) for much more information.