This is pretty ingenious. We’ve all seen kitty doors that lead outdoors/indoors, but some of us don’t allow our cats anywhere near the outdoors. However, we could use a kitty door to allow them access to a door that may be closed (even if temporarily, like a bathroom door). The Kitty Pass Interior Cat Door is just the thing we need – without ever knowing we needed it!
Whether it’s an extra bedroom, laundry room, or basement door that is always closed or your bedroom or bathroom door that is often temporarily closed – this adorable door (I love that it’s cat head shaped) is purrfect.
- The Kitty Pass is the safest and cutest way to let your cat in and out, of closed doors.
- Smooth, Wide opening allows your cat to pass through SAFELY, without tails getting snagged or caught up.
- No eye offending Screw Holes or logos, just beautiful clean lines that compliments your door perfectly.
- Pass through opening is 7 1/2″ wide and 6 1/2″ height and can be used by all cats up to 20 lbs. Easily fits all standard interior doors with sizes, 1 1/4″ to 1.75″ thick
- Comes completely finished in a beautiful semi gloss white, or you can easily paint it yourself, to match your homes decor.
The Kitty Pass Interior Cat Door would be ideal for those who have a litter box in a separate room – it would allow the cat to come and go, while having a little privacy. We all know how much cats enjoy their privacy. Click through for more details!