That’s why I’m always on the look out for fresh, fun, exciting new cat toys, cat beds, and cat furniture. The Ripple Rug (pictured above) answers to all of these! When I look at this, I think of it as a “cat enrichment center” as much as anything. There are endless possibilities for your cat to enjoy herself/himself.
- The Only Cat Activity Mat and Play Center Designed to Meet a Pets Instinctual and Behavioral Needs
- Saves your furniture and wood frames
- Endless Configurations Allow Pets to Enjoy a New Play Space Each Time
- Simply Pull and Reshape, It’s That Easy
- Great for Cats, Chinchillas, Ferrets, Rabbits, Prarie Dogs, Rats, and Small Dogs
- Pets scratch, stretch, groom & nap on the ripples or inside tunnels
- Hide Some Toys or Treats Inside and Watch Them Go Wild Hunting For It
- Size Matters – 5x Larger Than Other Cat Mats – Plenty of Room to Play or Rest
- Thermally Insulated Non-Slip Rubber Bottom Makes for a Warmer Bed with No Electricity
- Made In The USA – Eco-Friendly – Uses 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles – 24 Bottles = 1 Ripple Rug – Safe – NonToxic
See Ripple Rug for more information as well as more great pictures.