Our cats (inside and outside) love scratching posts. I always think it’s funny to see the outside cats getting such a kick out of the one on the carport because… let’s face it… they have the best scratching posts in the world – a big yard full of trees! Yet, they seem to prefer the big one on the carport to all the rest.
Never, ever try to figure out how a cat’s mind works!
I love this cactus cat scratching post (Amazon link) as much as any I’ve ever seen. It is unexpected, sturdy, great looking, and endless fun and entertainment for “toddlers in fur.”
From the Seller, PAWZ Road Store on Amazon:
- Unique Design: This Cat scratching post with 3 scratching poles covered with green natural sisal and carpet standing on the “” round base like a mimic cactus looks cute and fresh that help blend into any modern decor and add fun flair to any room.
- Various Height of Fun: A variety of post height from “” to “” satisfy all ages of cats’ scratching habit and stretching. It offer a perfect place for cats to relieve their stress, encourage their natural desire for a good scratch and save your expensive furniture from little tiger’s clawing.
- Premium Choice: The base and top part are both covered in soft carpet that feels good on the paws, especially for adventurous kitties that want to jump to the top. It comes with 2 sizes. The medium post is suggest for cats up to “” and the large post is recommend for cat up to “”.
- Additional Benefit: Designed with cats in mind. It is equipped with hanging toy stimulate their prey-like behavior like pouncing and swatting and enhance their playing time with it and provide extra fun for them.
- Simple Assembly: Simple construction with 3 posts and a base requires minor assembling. The step by step instruction make it more easy. You can set it up in minutes or seconds.
Take a closer look at the adorable cactus cat scratching post (Amazon link) – this is a real beauty.