I have no problem understanding this – moving water is pretty cool (literally!), and… let’s face it…. they look terribly cute patting at it and tilting their little heads to drink.
The only bad thing is I can’t possibly stand by the sink 24/7 and serve them – no matter how much they insist on it.
This very cool Automatic Water Fountain (Amazon link) can make cats happy and keep their humans out of trouble. I’m all in for both of these things!
I honestly think it goes beyond making cats happy – I think this is actually healthy for cats. For example, one of our cats, Delilah, for whatever reasons ONLY drinks from the sinks. I’ve watched and she doesn’t drink from any of the cat bowls we have in different parts of the house. I have zero idea why she only likes moving water, but I notice that when she drinks from her beloved sinks, she drinks a lot. I think the water fountain will be healthier for her because I think she’ll drink more water this way.
- Stylish appearance design: new look for URPOWER pet fountain for more choices and looks great in the home.
- Free-falling streams: The free-falling stream attract pets to drink more water. Water capacity- 51oz, the capacity is perfect for cats and small dogs.
- Adjustable stream: The water valve adjustable flow allows you to customize the water flow for your pet
- Easy to operate: the cat water fountain is easy to install and designed to disassemble for cleaning, making life easier for you and your pet. Water fountain is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Low-Noise Pet Fountain: The Ultra low noise AC Pump can work at night and won’t affect your sleep.
See Automatic Water Fountain (Amazon link) for a much closer look and more information.