Perfect for Indoor Cats During Air Conditioning Season OR Winter
While I wouldn’t put sweaters, collars, or any sort of clothing or accessories on our outside cats (mainly for fear it’d get caught on a tree), the inside crew is fair game! Some cats (unless they have a laid back personality) don’t care for clothing or accessories, but oftentimes, if you catch one while they’re still a kitten, you can convince them that it’s a part of life.
In the picture of the adorable cat at the top, he or she is wearing one of the Cat Sweaters in Solid Colors, available on Amazon.
- Adorable cat or small dog sweaters
- Available colors: green (shown), red, blue khaki, and pink.
- Crafted in a combination of wide-ribbed turtleneck collar and Aran stitches for a heritage look.
- Made of Acrylic Fabric to keep your pet warm soft,comfort skin feeling protect from hurting by hard materials
- Machine washable (with similar colors in cold water and tumble dry)
- Suit for Cats, Puppies and other bigger sizes of Dogs 6sizes for selection
The Cat Sweaters in Solid Colors are available in different sizes, so you can “fit” the age and weight of your cat (or small dog, for that matter).
I had a Siamese once (“Solo”) who was generally an adorable little grumpy pants most of the time. However, when we put little tops on him, he loved it! I think he was a little bit cold-natured and they made him feel warmer.
NOTE: If you EVER dress your cat and he/she doesn’t like it, please don’t make them wear the clothing just for the sake of human happiness or amusement. It’d be better to give it to someone else’s cat or chihuahua. Cats are very proud animals (and oftentimes “picky”), and subjecting them to something they aren’t comfortable with isn’t something any of us who love them want to do. Some cats are fine with dress up (I’ve had quite a few who seemed to love it more than I did!) but others simply don’t care for it one bit. Many times, you’ll know before you ever buy clothing for your pet whether she/he will love it or loathe it. As a pet parent, it’s up to you to decide what’s best.