I often encourage you to click through links or pictures to read and learn more about a product or to see more photos of the cat(s) but this time it is essential! These Edible Catnip Ball Treats (Amazon link) are brilliant and cats will get suck a kick out of them!
Cats are, after all, basically toddlers in fur (very spoiled toddlers at that!), which means they LOVE anything new and fun… especially if it’s new, fun, and theirs… all theirs bwahahahha!
This colorful and adorable set of three catnip balls are completely safe for your cat to eat and enjoy. They’re 100 percent natural – with absolutely no chemical additives.
In fact, not only are they “safe” for your cat(s), they’re good for your cat(s) – they can do everything from improving digestion to reducing plaque and tartar.
- 100% Natural and Non-toxic: the catnip balls are made of pure natural plant extracts, no chemical additives contained. Rest assured this toy is no harm to your favorite kitty. Includes 3 different flavors: “catnip”, “silvervine” and “the fruit of silvervine” that conspire to arouse your cat’s interest to lick and play
- Practical Design: the cat toy can easily stick to the wall or other surfaces with strong viscous force, no falling off when your kitten licks and plays. The 3 balls are 360° rotatable when being licked
- Keep Cats Healthy and Happy: Catmint is conducive to mitigating cat’s lassitude and depression, stimulating appetite, improving digestion and excreting hairball
- Teeth Cleaning: catnip could effectively reduce cat’s dental plaque and tartar, freshen breath and improve oral health for your kittens
- Caution: According to diligent experiments, it was found that kittens under 3 month old might not be interested.
See Edible Catnip Ball Treats (Amazon link) for more information and wonderful photos!