I say it all the time, but our cats are like family to us. Little furry toddlers that make life sweeter, funner, and better every single day. Given that you’re here, on a cat blog, I’d say it’s a safe bet that you feel the same way!
Keeping our babies comfortable, safe, healthy, happy, and entertained are incredibly important to those of us who love them so. Like children, cats absolutely LOVE new things – toys, beds, scratching posts, treats… anything new is like Christmas morning to them. Not only is it good for their happiness (as well as ours!), I think it’s good for them physically and mentally. Newness keeps them entertained and sharp – keeps them from getting bored, something that is terrible for cats… possibly even worse for them than it is us.
I’m always amazed at how much enjoyment a cat gets from a new cat bed (Amazon link to the one pictured here)! The beauty pictured here (the cat bed, not the cat… although it is even more beautiful) is the one I’m eyeing for our next cat bed. The fact that it is machine-washable makes it jump to the top of the list for me.
The nest-like walls will make it any cat’s favorite place to nap OR just sit and keep an eye on its entertaining humans!
- DESIGN FEATURES: Cat bed and dog beds feature nest-like walls filled with high-loft down alternative that surround pets to promote feelings of security, round pet bed offers a safe, cozy place for a cat or small dog to snooze.
- HIGH QUALITY FABRIC: Made of premium quality cut pile fabric, stuffed with soft durable superior suede fabric, offers maximum comfort and warmth for your furry friends.
- NON-SLIP: Non-skid bottom keeps the dog bed in place for worry-free placement on tile and hardwood floors in the home.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: This cozy bed is lightweight and portable for travel. It is very easy for transportation and convenient to carry it in the car; this pet fusion dog bed could let your pets to stay comfortable during camping and travelling when outside.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Easy wash and care, wash the entire bed on the gentle cycle with cold water and tumble dry in low heat.
See cat bed (Amazon link) for a closer look.