I love the beautiful little artificial plant in a cat planter (Amazon link), shown here. It’s absolutely adorable.
I have quite a few artificial plants on shelves and bookcases in our home – they’re the best kind of plant:
- They never die.
- They never wilt or look any less lovely than they do from day one.
- You don’t have to water them.
- My favorite: You don’t have to worry if they’re safe for your cats to eat.
I already have the perfect place for this little beauty picked out in my den… only problem is, I know of a perfect spot in one of the bathrooms. Oh… and the den…
You see my dilemma.
From the Seller Greathouse Trading Company on Amazon:
- Artificial Succulent Plants: For 30 years, our family business has been providing quality artificial plants to homes across the globe. We inspect and hand select each item in our collection. Picking one of a kind items made with care and quality.
- Works with any style decor: Farmhouse, Modern, Contemporary, Rustic, Bohemian, Channel your inner Joanna Gaines Magnolia Market
- Room Decor and Decorations that Last Forever: Have a tough time keeping your plants alive. With this artificial fake faux succulent plant, you will never need to worry about your plants again.
- Airbnb Easy to Care For: Just lightly wipe or dust your potted succulent every few months and your plants will look great for years to come.
I love that the company has been making artificial plants for 30 years… they should know what they’re doing!
See artificial plant in a cat planter (Amazon link) for a closer look. The more I look at this adorable cat, the more rooms I think she’d be perfect for!