Like most cats, our perpetual toddlers are obsessed with catnip toys. We buy them frequently for them because they get almost as big a kick out of playing them as we do watching them play.
I was on Amazon, earlier, looking at French Butter Crocks of all things when the “inspired by your buying history” got me sidetracked with (shocking!) cat toys. As soon as I saw this set of 5 Catnip Toys (Amazon link), I just threw it right into the cart… it landed right on top of the French Butter Crock.
They’re available in three different multi-color combinations and each is great-looking.
I love the size of these catnip toys – they’re bigger than a lot of toys and I know our cats will get a huge kick out of them. I also love that they come in a pack of five – if your house is a multi-cat house, like our house, you’ll love having plenty to go around. If you have one spoiled rotten baby, you’ll have a nice rotation of catnip toys for him/her to enjoy that’ll last for months.
- Perfect Gift: The cat chew toy has catnip inside a breathable fabric, allowing cats smell the catnip easily.
- Bite resistant: Fine suture of this cat toy makes it durable for biting.
- Safe and High Quality Material: More Durable Cotton Linen
- Stuffed with Soft PP Cotton and Natural Catnip
- Helping reduce your pets’ boredom and separation anxiety by killing time with the chew toy and the catnip toys for cats are ideal for cats to play indoor or outdoor.
See 5 Catnip Toys (Amazon link) for a closer look.