Cats often have different ideas about the thermostat than their humans. I’m pretty sure cats would be perfectly content if the temperature stayed 80 degrees year-round.
Since most of us have little intention of living (or sleeping – can you imagine?!) in an 80 degree house, that leaves cats forever looking for a warm place to curl up and go to sleep. Whether it’s clothes from the dryer, the top of the refrigerator, or a spot in the sun, the best place to sleep to a cat is the warmest spot they can find.
That’s why heated beds are so popular with cats – they must feel, to them, like a nice comfy bed feels to us after a long day.
My favorite thing about the gorgeous heated cat bed, pictured on the left, is the fact that it’s “self-warming,” meaning there are no cords to worry about near your little one(s).
- A layer of self-warming material in the pillow that reflects pet’s own body heat to generate warmth.
- Cozy pet bed has a soft, ultra-plush sleeping area and fluffy polyester fiber filling for snuggling.
- Round dog bed with raised sides creates a feeling of safety and a roomy sleeping spot for nesting.
- Non-slip bottom with rubber dots stays put on any floors to ensure the stability.
- Detachable, reversible, one-side water-resistant sleeping cushion provides all year round comfort
See heated cat bed for more information!