The Four Paws Kitty Kat Circus is a winner for at least five reasons.
1. It’s endless fun for the pets that we love – giving us as much enjoyment and amusement as it does them. I just spent about 20 minutes playing with Alexa and Prissy and easily enjoyed myself as much as they did!
2. It’s cool looking, so leaving it set up in your home isn’t a big deal. I love that it’s all bright and colorful – just like toys for human babies.
3. It encourages exercise for cats that might otherwise be lacking in activity. An inactive cat can quickly become an overweight and unhealthy cat.
4. It’s just always a great idea to provide our babies with fresh, innovative things to amuse them and keep them mentally active as well as physically active. Cats become bored when their routine doesn’t offer much in the way of excitement and change. Sadly, a bored cat becomes a very unhappy and unhealthy cat. So, always…always…always keep her/him entertained!
5. This amazing little cat circus costs a lot less than you’d think. That’s always a PLUS in my book.