How adorable is this little cat house (Amazon link)? I love the designs on the sides (and the too cute for its own good chimney).
I’ve always looked, first of all, at the safety of cat furniture. This is most definitely safe. Then, I look at how much I think my cats will enjoy (and use) the furniture in question. I can easily see all of my cats enjoying this adorable little house. While it wouldn’t be sturdy enough for my outside cats, I definitely plan to get several (it’s a great price) for my inside babies.
Last of all, I do consider how it will look in the home. While it is most certainly not something that would make or break the deal (after all, I care more about my cats’ happiness and entertainment than I do decor), I do love it when cat furniture is cute and attractive.
This cat house certainly is that!
I also love that the “floor” is a scratching board – we all know how much cats love to scratch!
I had just been looking at a cardboard type house for cats on Amazon that was 5 times as much as this one is. Given that cats are tiny toddlers in fur, I didn’t want to pay so much for something that would probably not last two months, so I kept looking. Not only is this cat house (Amazon link) cuter and less expensive, it takes up less space – so, if you have more than one cat, you can buy however many you need.
After all, each furry baby likes having their very own space.
- ASPCA 2 in 1 cat house with scratching Board interior. Private place for your cat to rest and play
- Cats love this pet bed house. Interior den-like hiding space for napping promotes nesting instinct. Promotes Paw health: The scratching motion of their feet keeps their paws healthy and strong, especially important to kittens, Adult and active pets
- Catnip included: sprinkle some organic catnip on the cardboard while introducing the pad to a cat to entice your cats to scratch
- Keep cats entertained and off of furniture. Easy to assemble all instructions and parts Included
- Size: 19. 5x14x11 inches. Love it or money back
See cat house (Amazon link) for a closer look. I am so excited for my cats to have this!