If, like us, you have multiple cats, some may wind up inside while others are outside cats. We love all of our cats, of course, but the diva of the house (Alexa) is older, extremely set in her ways, and has no intention of sharing anything she has – bed, litter box, and certainly not food!
So, needless to say, her brothers and sisters make their home in the yard and carport. They’re not complaining, mind you – they have a bigger house than anyone!
The Kittywalk Pet Enclosure, pictured above, is quite the set up for outdoor cats. Notice the little hammock!
- Multi-unit, netted outdoor enclosure for multiple cats
- Includes Kittywalk’s Deck and Patio enclosure, the Kabana, and Penthouse
- Integrates easily with other Kittywalk outdoor pet enclosures (available separately)
- Nearly 30 cubic feet of play space for multiple cats
- 4 different hammocks for lounging; weather resistant canvas roofing
If you’re looking for pet enclosures, be sure to check out the beauties on Amazon. You can find even more by searching for the term “cat outdoor playpen.”
Also, depending upon what you’re looking for, be sure to search for hen houses and chicken coops as well – seriously, these would be pretty comfortable setups too!